Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Award!

I recently received a blog award! Very excited!!!
It is the "Stylish Blogger Award" from Elizabeth at Lizzy's Letters.
But I honestly have no idea how to pass it on properly or pick up the cool icon/picture thing (do I sound completely ignorant here, because I so am!), so I will have to find out and get back to you all. Grin. I have yet to learn how to link posts - have received info on how to do it so now I just need to sit down and have a go some day...it is on the to-do list. As are far too many things these days.

I am apparently meant to share 7 things about myself with you too, as part of the award. I will have to put my thinking cap on over the next week. Be ready, same time, same place, next week! Hmmm....now what should I share, and who can I pass the award onto?

Amy

Sunday, 20th February, 2011

No comments: