Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Munchkin's Favourites - 3


Here's another of Munchkin's favourites...his VERY favourite at present.

This small ball provides all the incentive necessary to learn to roll. He has spent the past few weeks reaching for it, and 'chasing' it across the floor. Being just slightly soft, it allows for easy grabbing by little fingers. He just loves it. I don't even remember where I got it from, except that it would have been a cheapie.

Incidentally, my son decided that he desperately needed to get up an hour early this morning. Despite my reassurances to the contrary. Opps, now he's just managed to pull some of the filing out of the filing tray. I obviously put the highchair too close! After all, paper is so much more interesting than soft toys! Grin. I think it is time for breakfast. Peach, apple, pear and baby rice this morning (we are using up bits and bobs!).

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Of course paper is better - it crinkles, is colourful, and can be oput in the mouth with interesting results :-)
Blessings
M