Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Son Likes to Hide in Boxes

One of my favourite stories as a child was My Cat Likes to Hide in Boxes.  It's all about these amazing cats who do all kind of wonderful things, and one very ordinary cat who likes to hide in boxes.  The rhyme is great, the pictures are bright, and it's a childhood memory for me.  So naturally I have introduced my son to it too!

I had to laugh recently when I found him doing this...


Because of course the first thing that popped into my head was "My son likes to hide in boxes!"

My son likes to hide in boxes.  My son likes to 'garage' his rubbish truck or cars in boxes.  He likes to stand on boxes, he likes to pull boxes apart.


And how he likes playing games with boxes too...Jack-in-a-box for instance!


My son likes boxes.  I wonder if he gets that from his mother?  (I have to admit a secret love of boxes too, although it's been a few years since I hid in one!).

Amy

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how he has grown - one forgets how much! Love the jack-in-a-box photo :-).
Love and blessings
M

Elizabeth said...

SO CUTE! Really looking forward to seeing you guys soon!