Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Free Rice - August

I have a confession to make.

I didn't do any Free Rice in August.  Nada.  None whatsoever.  I was a little surprised when I went to check my Free Rice stats earlier this week and discovered that I hadn't done any.  It doesn't seem like a whole month can have possibly slipped past since I was last clicking away at vocabulary words.  Yet it has.  I guess I have been kind of busy.  Busy writing assignments.  Busy with a teething baby (who woke and woke and woke some more last night!).  Busy raising money and experiencing a small inkling of what living in extreme poverty is like.  But I still feel a bit bummed that I didn't even do 100 grains.  Oh well, I guess I can aim to make up for my lapse this month?  Anyone up for a Free Rice competition?!

Amy

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh dear - sounds like the teething is still a pain (for you all)!!
Blessings
M

Team Freerice said...

Hi Amy, firstly thank you for taking the time to regularly raise much needed rice! And then, thank you for helping us to raise rice by raising awareness through your blog!

Rice on!

Team Freerice