Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Taking a Moment












I am studying for exams at present. Once I complete them (I have 3 over the next 2 weeks) I will be heading straight into Practicum 2, in a local kindergarten for 3 weeks fulltime while Munchkin spends time with Suzz (his grandmother) and Boyo. So I don't have a lot of time for posting on my blog. I have a mile long list, it seems, of things that I'd like to post, but the list gets longer each time I am on here, rather than getting any shorter! I thought it might be nice though, to enjoy a few photos of the garden again...these are from my parents garden, taken early this year - flowers, some Italian parsley (yum!) and a watermelon.
Amy

Saturday, 30th October, 2010










1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

looks yummy - and the flowers are beautiful.