Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

GO BLACK!

I am not a die-hard sports fanatic.

My husband is.

I just keep up with the play by necessity.  If I wasn't married to a sports enthusiast, I could probably quite happily live my whole life rugby-less.

But I have really enjoyed seeing all the flags, messages, and support for our team during the World Cup.

Here is just one of the many flags and banners decorating our city and countryside.  We've seen flags taped to powerpoles along a farm, Go ABs written with car tyres, and big banners hanging from houses and walls.

Here's a creative one that I actually managed to get a photo of - this was near Tauranga Port.





The National Anthem is playing as I type.  My husband is antsy, waiting for me to join him.  (...in the bonds of love we meet....)
GO ALL BLACKS!!!!
(...guard pacific's triple star...)
Time for me to go!

Amy

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

know the feeling - someone is waiting for me to join him too....
Blessings
M

Elizabeth said...

GO the ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!