Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's been awhile

Well, it's been awhile since I posted. I've been thinking of my return to blog-land for the past few days, and wondering where on earth to start. So much has happened...

On a suggestion from my mum last night, I hereby begin with:

My life has changed forever. I am now at the beck and call of another person for the rest of my days...


Munchkin was born on Friday, 21 May 2010 at 1:18am. He is a gorgeous little boy, with long limbs, brown hair and serious grey/blue eyes that watch everything (when he is awake at any rate!). When I look at him, I am so amazed that he fit! No wonder my ribcage was being crushed. His father is very proud of his 52cm length at birth - in the 85th percentile for boys, so Boyo informs me.

He is currently having his first go in my wrap as I sit and write this. At 2 and a half weeks old, our lives consist of feeding, sleeping, nappy changes, feeding, sleeping, nappy changes, feeding, sleeping, cuddles, feeding, sleeping, bath and more feeding and sleeping and nappy changes.

It has been a long road, and not an easy one for either of us but we are making it.
Amy

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Loved your post - and your life is sooo standard for life with a newborn. Beautiful photo too!! i seem to remember the time when it was taken :-)
Blessings
M

Aynsley said...

Awesome.... we'll have to pop over and meet Munchkin when things settle down a little. Take care and enjoy him!